Solaray, Continence With Flowtrol, 60 VegCaps
- Bladder Strength Formula
- Guaranteed Potency Butterbur
Continence is a revolutionary natural bladder strength formula that contains Butterbur, which has been used in Germany for many years. A supportive blend of herbs, Flowtrol, has been developed and researched by medical and nutritional researchers.
Natural options for supporting normal bladder strength have been limited and inconvenient until now. Try Continence dietary supplement and plan today for your self-confidence and quality of life!
- Butterbur is believed to relax smooth muscle tissue. The German Commission E Monograph lists Butterbur as an antispasmodic.
- The Butterbur in this product is certified to contain no more than 5 ppm of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
- Lobelia is intended to enhance the effectiveness of the Butterbur.
- The four Chinese herbs in this formula (Morinda Root Ext., Psoralea Fruit Ext., Raspberry Fruit Ext., and Alpinia Oxyphylla Ext.) have been used in traditional Chinese medicine to support bladder strength.
- Clinical studies confirm that compounds in the Cranberry AF Extract create antiadherente factor on cells that line the tract, thus supporting bladder health.
Maintaining normal bladder strength is an issue for approximately 13 million Americans, 85% of them women. This issue can occur at any age. Children may also face it. Taking Continence dietary supplement and following the Continence Plan now offers hope to those who face this inconvenience.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) (root extract) (Guaranteed to contain 15 mg [15%] sesquiterpenes)||100 mg||*|
|Flowtrol™ Proprietary Blend (Cranberry [Vaccinium macrocarpon] [berry extract] [as CranActin© Cranberry AF™ Extract], Morinda Root Extract 5:1 [root], Psoralea Fruit Extract 5:1 [fruit], Raspberry Fruit Extract 5:1 [Rubus Chingii] [fruit], Alpinia Oxphy||870 mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use it if the outer bottle seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.