Thorne Research, Magnesium Bisglycinate, 8.4 Oz
Product Overview : Thorne Research, Magnesium Bisglycinate, 8.4 Oz
- Dietary Supplement
- Bone Support
- NSF Certified Sport
- Gluten Free
Why is magnesium important?
- Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs, and to support healthy blood sugar
- Promotes bronchial relaxation
- It’s an essential mineral for electrical activity of the heart, which supports healthy heart rate and rhythm
- Helps relax smooth and skeletal muscle
- Promotes the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which supports normal blood pressure and enhances blood flow
- Supports insulin sensitivity for healthy blood sugar
- Is a cofactor for enzymes involved in cellular energy production
Benefits of Thorne’s Magnesium Bisglycinate:
- Magnesium Bisglycinate is a great-tasting powder that can be mixed with water, juice, or with another powdered supplement.
- The compound magnesium bisglycinate is also called magnesium glycinate; however, because it has two glycine molecules attached, it is more accurately called “bisglycinate” (bis = two). The bisglycinate form has superior absorption because of increased solubility.
- Decreased laxative effect compared to other magnesium formulations because the bisglycinate form is a true chelate that completely envelopes the magnesium.
- Glycine is a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and stress reduction in the body – making Magnesium Bisglycinate a good choice for pre-bedtime supplementation to support restful sleep.
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Tamper evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
|Serving Size: One Scoop (3.11 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Bisglycinate)||200 mg||48%|
Citric acid, monk fruit concentrate (fruit) (siraitia grosvenorii).†
†This product uses Tate and Lyle’s Purefruit Select™ (Monk Fruit concentrate).