Microbiome Labs, Restore Flora, 50 Capsules
What is RestorFlora?
RestorFlora is the first probiotic bacteriotherapy product that has combined three of the world’s most well studied and widely used probiotic strains – Saccharomyces Boulardii, Bacillus Subtilis HU58 and Bacillus Clausii. This combination of clinically studied, friendly probiotic yeast and probiotic bacteria offers comprehensive digestive flora support with an advanced, dual-action approach to maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
Saccharomyces boulardii is well studied and extensively used for its ability to curb digestive issues associated with antibiotic use. However, a product containing only S. boulardii has limitations with regards to other probiotic functions. RestorFlora represents a significant advancement that overcomes these limitations with the addition of Bacillus Subtilis HU58 and Bacillus Clausii. RestorFlora provides competitive exclusion of bad and potentially harmful organisms, as well as the ability to colonize in the digestive tract to produce favorable immune responses.
Benefits of RestorFlora
- Supports a balanced intestinal flora
- Promotes intestinal health
- Supports healthy bowel movement
- Aids in digestion
- Detoxifies the intestinal tract
- Supports healthy immune function
- Maintains regularity
1-2 capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your physician. Capsules may be opened to sprinkle contents on soft foods, water, juice, or other non-carbonated beverages for easy consumption.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Proprietary probiotic blend : 360 mg
- Saccharomyces boulardii : 5 billion CFU
- Bacillus clausii (SC-109) : 1 billion CFU
- Bacillus subtilis, HU58 : 1 billion CFU
- Pharmaceutical grade cellulose
- Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)