Life Extension, Cpd Choline 250 Mg, 60 Capsules
- Foundation for Longer Life
- Enhances Cognitive & Memory Function
- Dietary Supplement
Choline is a substance needed by the brain to produce acetylcholine, a major brain/motor neuron neurotransmitter that facilitates the transmission of impulses between neurons.
The importance of choline for maintaining health in adults has been recognized for some time, but published studies point to its critical role in brain development.
CDP-choline stands for cytidine-5’-diphosphate choline. This unique form of choline readily passes through the blood-brain barrier (BBB) directly into the brain tissue. Once past the blood-brain barrier, CDP-choline activates the synthesis of critical components in cell membranes, enhances cerebral energy metabolism and increases levels of various neurotransmitters.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|CDP-Choline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphate choline¹)||250 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established
1 - Elemental Choline 51.25 mg per capsule