Thorne Research, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Capsules
- Curcumin Phytosome
- Dietary Supplement
- Joint Support
- GI Support
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Well-absorbed curcumin support for joint stiffness, muscle soreness, and a healthy inflammatory response.
Meriva, the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market, helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, and nerves.
Turmeric is widely studied for its health-promoting properties. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Ayurvedic medicine, for more than 2,000 years. Curcumin is turmeric’s most active component and provides numerous health benefits, including support for joint function and mobility, liver and gut health, cardiovascular function. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant.
Because curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response it is beneficial for anyone experiencing the bodily discomforts of life. Curcumin can provide relief for overused muscles and joints. In addition, maintaining a healthy inflammatory response is essential to healthy joints, muscles, brain, eyes, and blood lipids.
Thorne’s Meriva is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex, Meriva provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
Benefits of Thorne’s Meriva:
Joint Stiffness and Muscle Soreness:
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Promotes flexibility
- Provide relief from minor aches and muscle soreness
- Protects muscles against exercise stress and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- May reduce muscle injury from training or exertion
- Helps protect muscle tissue from the effects of chronological age
Healthy inflammatory response:
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body, including in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, eyes, and nerves
- Promotes healthy cholesterol metabolism and up-regulation of liver enzymes
- Supports maintenance of normal blood sugar
Features of Thorne’s Meriva:
- The most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29-times greater absorption than ordinary curcumin
- More than 30 clinical trials using Meriva – the form of curcumin extract that Thorne uses
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
|Serving Size: Two Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Two Capsules Contain:||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Curcumin Phytosome (curcuma longa extract (root)/ phospholipid complex from sunflower)||1 g||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide, calcium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use it if the outer bottle seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.