Quicksilver Scientific, Liposomal Vitamin C, 4 oz
Liposomal Vitamin C – 1000mg Buffered Liquid Vitamin C Supplement – Immune + Antioxidant Support – Liposomes for Superior Absorption – Vegan + Non-GMO (4oz / 120ml)
- With conventional oral vitamin C, absorption decreases with increasing dosage. Liposomal Vitamin C enables effective, high level dosing.
- This buffered form of vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) is generally better tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity.
- Each 5 mL delivers 1000 mg of Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate. Each bottle contains 24 servings.
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
- This product does not contain gluten.
A quintessential vitamin for immune and detox support. Our liposomal delivery bypasses the typical absorption constraints in the gut, delivering this nutrient directly to the cells for rapid uptake.
- Unsurpassed Absorption – Vitamin C capsules often have poor bioavailability that limits absorption and the benefits. Liposomal technology delivers more to the cells to support immunity, collagen production, and antioxidant protection.
- Buffered + Non-GMO – Buffered vitamin C is generally better tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity.† This product is tested Non-GMO.
- Not All Liposomal C Formulas are Equal – Beware of opaque, large particle ‘liposomal’ vitamin C formulas. Our exclusive technology and ‘clear’ formulations enhance cellular access with smaller liposomes for more efficient delivery.
Take 1 teaspoon by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to the desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
|Serv. Size: 5 mL (1 tsp.)||Amount||% Daily|
|Serv. Per Container: 24||Per Serv.||Value|
|Quali®-C Vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate)||1000mg||1,111%|
|Sodium (from Sodium Ascorbate||125mg||5%|
|Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||250mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
Water, glycerin, ethanol, natural citrus oils.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use it if the outer bottle seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.