Natural Balance, Great Legs Ultra, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- With Diosmin
- Help Support Tired Legs & Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
Comfort For Tired, Aching, Heavy Legs
Poor circulation to the lower extremities can lead to swelling, aching, cramping and a feeling of heaviness in the legs and feet, not to mention the unattractive appearance of pronounced veins. The Great Legs Ultra formula is intended to provide nutritive support for strengthening veins, supporting circulation, and energizing your legs while helping to diminish the prominence of leg veins.
- Contains Diosmin, a derivative of Sweet Orange recommended by doctors in Europe for over 30 years to support healthy veins and ankles
- Discover the comfort of better circulation to your legs and feet
- To help legs look more beautiful and feel more alive
Powerful, Comprehensive Formula Clinically Tested Ingredients
- Diosmin All-Natural Diosmin is a bioflavonoid derived from sweet Orange. Backed by clinical research, it is one of the most widely used vein support nutritive support or veins, micro-circulation, and lymphatic flow.
- Butcher's Broom, Hesperidin and Vitamin C This popular French combination, containing a concentrated extract of Butcher's Broom, has been studied in clinical research for its reputed ability to support vein and capillary integrity for healthy, oxygenated blood flow.
- Gotu Kola and Horse Chestnut To help support veins for comfortable legs and trim ankles.
Use only as directed. Take three vegetarian capsules once a day.
Vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, magnesium stearate and calcium silicate
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Maximum recommended duration of use is 3 months. Not recommended for use by children or pregnant or nursing women.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1%†|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Diosmin (from Hesperidin)||450 mg||*|
|Butcher's Broom (root extract) (22% Sterolic Heterosides)||300 mg||*|
|Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone||300 mg||*|
|Gotu Kola (leaf extract) (4:1)||300 mg||*|
|Horse Chestnut (seed) (20% Aescin)||100 mg||*|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
*Daily Value not established.