Solaray, K-2, MK-7 50 MCG, 60 VegCaps
Solaray Vitamin K-2 Menaquinone-7 Description
- From Natural Source Chickpea
- Lab Verified
- 100% Vegan
Vitamin K2 for Healthy Bone & Cardiovascular Support
Vitamin K2 from Solaray is a menaquinone-7 supplement derived from Chickpea Vitamin K-2 is required for normal blood clotting, bone density and may support normal cardiovascular function.
About this Vitamin K-2 MK-7 supplement:
This vitamin, especially the MK-7 form (menaquinone), is becoming more well-known and may be important for maintaining bone density as well as heart and vascular health.
Vitamin K2 is partially responsible for normal blood clotting, like K1, but it is primarily regarded as a bone and cardiovascular supportive agent K2, along with vitamin D3, is necessary for normal calcium regulation for bone formation and density. It may also help prevent or reduce the calcification of soft tissues, like the arteries - which may help keep blood flowing normally.
- 50 mcg Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) from chickpea
- May support normal bone building and bone density
- May support normal heart and vascular function
- Important for normal calcium and Vitamin D regulation
- 100% vegan and Non-GMO
- Solaray guarantees that No ingredients other than those listed on the label have been added to this product
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone-7 from Chickpea) (K-2)||50 mcg||63%|
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.