Similasan, Dry Eye Relief, 20
Similasan Dry Eye Relief™ Description
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Multi-Symptom Relief
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
Dry Eye Relief stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of dry eyes such as redness of eyes and lids, sensitivity to light and the sensation of grittiness.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Dry eye
- Redness of eyes and lids
- Reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- Sensation of grittiness
- Sensitivity to light.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove a single-use dropper
- twist flat end with ball to remove
- squeeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- apply as needed throughout the day or night
- use a new dropper for every application
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients Phosphate buffer, purified water.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center away.
- Do not use: if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours, changes in vision occur, you experience eye pain.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away