Quicksilver Scientific, Liposomal Gaba With L-Theanine, 1.7 Oz
- While some oral GABA supplements suffer from poor absorption, Quicksilver Scientific uses liposomes to protect the molecule so it can be absorbed. We partnered GABA with L-theanine for optimal nervous system support.
- GABA is the body’s main inhibitory neurotransmitter. It supports emotional balance and healthy stress response. L-theanine is an amino acid that supports relaxation and mood. Together, L-Theanine and GABA help support the brain’s natural stress response.
- Most oral GABA supplements are destroyed in digestion and never make it into the blood. Quicksilver Scientific etheric delivery is different. Liposomal encapsulation ensures the nutrients can diffuse into the body for highly absorbed, more effective nutrition.
- Some liposomal products use large, less effective liposomes 200-1000 nanometers. Our liposomes are 20-100 nanometers, offering superior effectiveness and bioavailability.
- Quicksilver Scientific believes in nourishing the body through proper nutrition, this liposomal delivery system is our life’s work.
Life’s occasional stresses and mental strains can sometimes make it difficult to sleep soundly. GABA + L-theanine elixir is known to help calm without impairing cognition.
GABA – Naturally produced by the body, GABA is the premier ‘calm and connect’ neurotransmitter that promotes balanced nerve transmission.†
L-Theanine – A calming amino acid. After supplementing with L-Theanine, brain wave patterns can smooth out, much like they do with meditation.†
Unsurpassed Absorption – Typical oral GABA supplements have very poor bioavailability. Quicksilver liposomal absorption technology delivers both GABA + L-theanine faster and more efficiently.†
Take 2-4 pumps by mouth as needed. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (4 Pumps)|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
(Gamma Amino Butyric Acid)
(from purified sunflower seed lecithin)
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use it if the outer bottle seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.