Quality Of Life, Pure Balance Seratonin, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product Overview : Quality Of Life, Pure Balance Seratonin, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Mood, Stress, Healthy Weight
- With 5-HTP, Relora® & L-Theanine
- Reduces Stress & Stress-Related Eating
- Promotes a Positive Outlook
- Balances Serotonin & Cortisol Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
Are you having difficulty losing weight? An imbalance of serotonin levels may be to blame, since it can disturb mood, sleep, and appetite.
PureBalance™ Serotonin includes 5-HTP, the ingredient the body uses to make serotonin, whose effects are enhanced with ingredients for:
- Weight control: Relora® can reduce stress and stress-related eating.
- Stress management: Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to stress, while L-theanine increases the generation of relaxing alpha brain waves.
- Mood support: Insufficient vitamin D may negatively affect mood, while Rhodiola rosea promotes a positive outlook.
- Sleep support: L-theanine encourages your transition to alpha brain waves of relaxation.
Combined with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise, PureBalance Serotonin gives you the support you need to cheer up and slim down.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and is gluten-free.
1 capsule three times daily before meals.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||6.675 mcg||33%*|
|5-HTP (L-5 hydroxytryptophan) (from Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)||33 mg||†|
|Relora® propriety blend Magnolia officinalis bark extract
Phellodendron amurense bark extract
|Rhodiola extract (root) [Standardized for 5% rosavins (6 mg)]||120 mg||†|
|*Percent values are based on 2,000-calorie diet.|
†Daily value not established.
Vegetable cellulose, pregelatinized food starch, cornstarch, silica, leucine.