Quality Of Life, Enhanced Vita Pqq 110 mg, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- With MicroActive CoQ10
- Improves Short-Term Memory and Focus
- Supports Generation of New Mitochondria
- Works Better than PQQ or CoQ10 Alone
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians
One of the main causes of mild memory problems associated with aging is damage to the mitochondria of the cells.
Enhanced VitaPQQ features:
- BioPQQ, a newly discovered vitamin that promotes mitochondrial biogenesis.
- CoQ10, a coenzyme that fuels the mitochondrial. MicroActive CoQ10 is highly bioavailable and delivers sustained release over 24 hours.
A human study found that the combination of BioPQQ and CoQ10 improves short-term memory and focus better than either ingredient alone.
1 vegicap 2x daily with meals.
Beta-cyclodextrin, vegetable cellulose, leucine.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 as MicroActive CoQ10||100 mg||†|
|Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ) as BioPQQ||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|