Now Foods, Tri-Color Quinoa Organic, 14 OZ OZ
Product Overview : Now Foods, Tri-Color Quinoa Organic, 14 OZ OZ
- Proud to be Family Owned Since 1968
- Blend of White, Red & Black Quinoa
- Complete Protein & Good Source of Fiber
- Organic Ancient Grain
- Gluten-Free Goodness
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Real Ingredients. Real Food
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our tri-color quinoa is a delicious and visually dazzling substitute for rice and is perfect in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it popular in plant-based recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of color, flavor and nutrition!
Cook before consuming.
- 1 cup of NOW Real Food® Organic Tri-Color Quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- Rinse tri-colored quinoa thoroughly under cold running water.
- Combine tri-colored quinoa with water into a pot.
- Bring to a boil then cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Reduce heat to low and allow tri-colored quinoa to simmer for 15 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water absorbs.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Organic white quinoa, organic red quinoa, organic black quinoa.