Nature’s Way, Garlinase 5000 320 Mg Enteric Coated, 30 Tablets
- Garlic Extract
- One Tablet Per Day
- No Garlic Breath
- Since 1969
- Supports Heart Health
- Yields 5,000 mcg of Allicin
- Dietary Supplement
The Rewards of Fresh Garlic
- Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound.
- Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it, and avoid garlic breath.
- Supports heart health.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Contains 320 mg garlic, with just 1 tablet daily!
- And keep your fresh breath, too!
- Allicin is the key compound found in non-aged garlic and supports cardiovascular health.
The Downside of Aged Garlic
- Yields No beneficial allicin.
- Dissolves in the stomach, destroying any chance of allicin reaching the bloodstream.
- Is artificially aged in an accelerated process, destroying garlic's most beneficial compound.
Take 1 tablet daily with food. Do not chew or crush.
Cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, hypromellose, titanium dioxide color, ethylcellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, glycerin, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, stearic acid.
Gluten free. No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
Do not use this product if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking blood-thinning medication, or are within a week of any surgical procedure. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. This product has a tamper-evident blister sheet. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured!
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract
standardized to 3.4% alliin (10.88 mg)
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|