Nature’s Way, Krill Oil 500 Mg, 60 Softgels
- Since 1969
- Phospholipid Bound Omega-3
- 100% Pure Krill Oil from Sustainable Antarctic Source
- No Fishy Burp-Back or Aftertaste
- Purity Tested
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Krill Oil may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
EfaGold Krill Oil supports healthy joints and blood triglyceride levels already within normal range.
EfaGold Antarctic Krill Oil
- Sustainable source with 100% traceability back to the harvest location.
- Krill Oil's omega-3 fatty acids are in optimal phospholipids form.
- Smaller effective dose than fish oil makes for easier intake.
- Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities.
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water.
Contains shellfish (krill).
No sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a seafood allergy, have a blood clotting disorder or are taking blood thinning medications or any other medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||<1 g||1%†|
|Krill Oil||1 g||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.