Nature’s Way, Umcka Alcohol Free Drops, 1 Oz
- 99.9% Alcohol-Free Drops
- Shortness Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- 0.1% Alcohol
- Suitable for Children
Shortens duration and speeds recovery time with UMCKA© without UMCKA© duration of symptoms.
Reduces severity of common cold, nasal throat and bronchial irritations.
UMCKA© is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA© does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA© is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common cold plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1.5 mL 3 times daily by mouth|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 mL 3 times daily by mouth|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, maltodextrin, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol.|
Sore throat warning: Sever or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- A persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough last more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrink band around bottle cap is broken or missing.