Nature’s Way, Reuteri Primadolph, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Once Daily
- Multi Strain with scFOS©
- TRUE POTENCY™ 5 Billion CFU
- Delayed Release
- Dietary Supplement
- ENHANCED WITH™ NutraFlora©
Digestion & Immunity
Why Take PRIMADOPHILUS© Reuteri?
PRIMADOPHILUS© Reuteri is a multi-strain probiotic formula L. reuteri (UALre-16), L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus than can help:
- Support healthy immune function
- Support healthy digestion
What is Reuteri?
Lactobacillus reuteri is a unique probiotic strain that has been show to colonize the intestines and help maintain digestive balance and support immune health.
Primadophilus Reuteri fortifies the intestinal tract with active lactobacillus cultures.
- 5 Billion CFU per serving
- Multi-Strain Formula with L. reuteri (UALre-16), L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus
- Delayed Release Capsules resist stomach acid to help deliver probiotics to the intestines
- Prebiotic Support with NutraFlora© scFOS© (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) to support growth of probiotic bacteria
TRUE POTENCY GUARANTEE™
PRIMADOPHILUS© Reuteri contains at least 5 billion CFU through to the expiration date on this box. Most other probiotic brands claim their potency as of time of manufacture.
Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Rice maltodextrin, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), magnesium stearate, silica.
Gluten Free. No sugar, salt, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|NutraFlora© scFOS© (short- chain fructooligosaccharides)||100 mg||**|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend
providing 5 billion CFU
(Lactobacillus reuteri (UALre-16);
Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1);
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001))
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|