Nature's Plus, Paleo Protein, 1.49 lbs (675g)
- High Protein Energy Powder
- Coconut - Flax - Pumpkin - Almond- Sunflower
- USDA Organic
- No Added Sugar
- Soy Free
- Eco-Cert by Ecocert ICO
- Organic Paleo Protein Mixes Instantly - No Blender Required
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Yeast-Free Product
- Certified Organic by Ecocert ICO
- Certified Non-GMO
- Certified GMP Facility
Nutritional Support for Weight Management, Cardiovascular Health, Muscle Strength and Recovery.
Paleo dieting has become a way of life for millions. The wisdom of consuming only foods consistent with the Paleolithic diets of our ancestors carries many benefits. Replacing excessively caloric, processed grains, processed dairy and preservative-laden foods with wholesome paleo foods promotes better weight management, superior appetite control, better blood-sugar control and provides a nutritional foundation for optimal cardiovascular health. Each serving of Nature's Plus Organic Paleo Protein delivers a full 20 g of power-packed vegan protein, 4 g of healthful fatty acids and 5 g of dietary fiber.
True to the Paleolithic diet, the protein in this outstanding product comes from organic sunflower protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic almond protein, organic flax protein, and organic coconut protein.
Each serving also contains a Protein-Energy-Liberating Enzyme Blend of Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, Bromelain and Papain.
Nature's Plus Organic Paleo Protein features the following proteins:
- Organic Sunflower Protein - provides amino acids known for their ability to promote muscle growth and strength.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein - rich in pumpkin seed oil, which promotes reproductive health in men and menopausal comfort in women.
- Organic Almond Protein - rich in nutrients such as arginine and healthful fatty acids, which are associated with heart and colon health.
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free
- No Added Sugar
- Complete Protein That Delivers All Essential Amino Acids
- Easily Digested
- Highly Absorbable
- Certified Consistent with USDA and EU Organic Standards
Add one heaping scoop (included) of Organic Paleo Protein to 8 to 10 fl. oz. of water, almond milk, juice or smoothie and mix (or shake) until smooth. Add more liquid to desired consistency. For best results, liquids should be very cold.
Organic paleo protein blend (sunflower, pumpkin, flax, almond and coconut) and protein-energy-liberating enzyme blend.
Does Not Contain: Titanium dioxide, talc, yeast, hexane and artificial: flavoring, sweeteners and preservatives.
Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: This product is sold by weight, not volume, therefore settling of contents may occur during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram: |
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Each Serving Also Contains:|
|Protein-Energy-Liberating Enzyme Blend: |
Cellulase 500 CU
Hemicellulase 225 HCU
Xylanase 500 XU
Bromelain 225,000 PU
Papain 200,000 PU