Nature’s Answer, Astragalus, 500 mg, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product Overview : Nature’s Answer, Astragalus, 500 mg, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Since 1972
- Promotes Overall Health & Wellbeing
- Full Spectrum Herb
- Holistically Balanced®
- Identified for Authenticity
- Tested & Verified for Quality
- Discover Nature’s Answer and Trust the Difference…®
- Dietary Supplement
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer® has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From Plant to Shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what's in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course...Nature's Answer®.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...™
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- We Follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Our Facility is cGMP Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows for the Highest Quality at the Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based in the USA...Responsibly and with Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule 1-3 times a day with food or water.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents: Consuming the product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) Root||500 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.