Natural Factors, Whey Factors Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored, 2 Lbs
- Gluten Free - Non GMO - Hormone Free
- Protein 19 g - Carbs 1 g - Fat 2 g - Calories 100
- Undenatured - Microfiltered
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, Strawberry, French Vanilla, and Matcha Green Tea.
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows -free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs.
- Contains a minimum 3 g glutamic acid and 4 g branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving.
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin.
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K.
- 1 g carbohydrates per serving.
- Mixes instantly.
Non-GMO: Documentation ✔
Mass Spec: Lab Tested ✔
Add 1 scoop (26 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs.Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 34|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%‡|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%‡|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%‡|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Vitamin C||115 mg||128%|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||25.9 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend |
Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (pineapple stem), Protease (Aspergillus niger) (whole),
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (whole), Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) (whole), Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)
|Stevia Leaf Powder||49 mg||**|
|‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Not a significant source of added sugars.
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
Amino Acid Profile |
Per (26 g) Serving
|Aspartic acid||2.0 g|
|Glutamic acid||3.5 g|