Host Defense, Agarikon Fomitopsis Officinalis, 60 Capsules
- Organic Mushrooms
- Made With U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Full Spectrum of Constituents
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- NON GMO Project Verified
Host Defense Agarikon uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins. ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Agarikon
Agarikon is now extremely rare, surviving in the old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest. Fungi Perfecti has focused on building an extensive culture library to preserve this species.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
‡ Certified Organic
Consult you healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) mycelium ‡||500 mg||†|
† Daily Value not established