Host Defense, TURKEY TAIL (Trametes versicolor), 60 Capsules
Product Overview : Host Defense, TURKEY TAIL (Trametes versicolor), 60 Capsules
- Prebiotic for the Microbiome
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushroom Mycelium
- Immune Support
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Dietary Supplement
- From the Forest, to Our Farm, to You™
Host Defense® Turkey Tail
Predominant in woodlands throughout the world, Turkey Tail is one of the best-documented mushrooms in medical research. With a wide spectrum of beneficial properties, Turkey Tail shows much promise in supporting the immune system with its protein-bound and unique polysaccharides. Turkey Tail mushroom mycelium supports beneficial microflora in the digestive and gastrointestinal ecosystem.
Host Defense® Turkey Tail uses activated, optimally dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550 mg/serving) polysaccharides and an array of extracellular constituents, including prebiotics for the microbiome, essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
Host Defense is the #1 Best-Selling Mushroom Brand in the US^: The Highest Quality and Scientifically Validated
- Identity Guaranteed™ – Guaranteed, Accurate Identity of Each Mushroom
- Non-GMO Verified Ingredients
- Heat treated to proper temperature to ensure safety & bioavailability
- Produced under the direct supervision of Paul Stamets, D.Sc.
- Proceeds help top save bees, trees, people & planet
^Source: SPINSscan Natural / Natural Products Supermarkets >$2MM / Total US – Natural Channel / Mushrooms Ingredient Report / 52 Wks Ending 3/25/2018
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
If you have a medical condition, are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor) mycelium‡
550 mg polysaccharides
|† Daily Value not established.|
‡ Certified Organic
Dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).