Carlson Labs, RIBOSE PWD 500GM, 500gm
What is Ribose? Ribose is an all-natural 5-carbon sugar that helps facilitate the production of ATP. ATP Adenosine Triphosphate is a molecule that is the primary source of energy for all of our cellular processes. It has been referred to as the energy currency of our cells. Ribose is also present in RNA ribonucleic acid which is important in protein synthesis. Our bodies naturally make ribose, but not very quickly in heart and muscle cells. These muscle cells use Ribose to produce energy within the tissue. Disease or exercise depletes energy reserves within muscle tissues.
- Ribose Naturally Supports Energy Levels
- Ribose has been studied by medical professionals for its role in supporting heart energy and cellular energy.
- Current research suggests that this essential sugar
- Increases energy reserves
- Helps maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissues
- Promotes the relief of post-exertional muscle cramping and soreness
- Promotes increased cardiac efficiency and lowers stress during exercise.
|Serving Size 1 Teaspoonful 1 level blue scoopful
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value***
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet