American Biosciences, Dgp For Cats & Dogs, 60 Chewable Tablets
- Works within a week to soothe aching joints and reduce inflammation
- Natural ingredients, turmeric and celery seeds locks the production of inflammation improving mobility
- Veterinarian-recommended to help revitalize pets without any harsh medications
- Digestive enzymes that help soothe digestive disorders and combat intestinal parasites
- Helps improve energy and overall health, so pets can get back to running and playing with ease.
American BioSciences DGP All Natural Support Mobility & Flexibility Supplement for Dogs & Cats quickly soothes aching joints, supports connective tissue repair and enhances mobility and demeanor. Powerful natural ingredients work together in this revitalizing supplement to help reduce inflammation and promote healthy joints, giving your pet the relief he needs. In addition to supporting joint mobility and flexibility, DGP also helps improve energy and overall health, so pets can get back to running and playing with ease.
- Weight: Under 15 lbs: 1/2 tablet
- Weight: 15-30 lbs: 1 tablet
- Weight: 31-60 lbs: 2 tablets
- Weight: 61-90 lbs: 3 tablets
- Weight: 91-120 lbs: 4 tablets
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Marine Collagen Extract||300 mg|
|Boswellia Extract||30 mg|
|Corydalis Root||25 mg|
|Feverfew Extract||6 mg|
|Celery Seed Extract||3 mg|
|A proprietary blend of (Mucopolysaccharide Complex, Malt Extract, Wild Rosella, Capsicum Extract, Aniseed Myrtle, Mountain Pepper)||130 mg|
|A proprietary enzyme blend of (Bromelain 2400GDU & Papain 6000)||60 mg|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Natural beef extract, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, chondroitin sulfate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional or manufacturer immediately.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult veterinarian, or manufacturer, if animal has a clotting disorder, currently treated with an anti-coagulant or NSAID. Use with caution if animal has renal disorder. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using product.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.