Eclectic Institute, Nutrigenomc Super Berry, 3.2 oz
Eclectic Institute Nutrigenomic Berry Powder Description
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
• Nutrigenomics is the science that studies how nutrition can affect your gene, protein and metabolite expression.
• Nutrigenomic Berry powder is a great tasting easy to prepare drink mix designed with healthy gene expression in mind.
• 100% whole berries.
• Freeze-dried Black raspberry has been extensively studied for its ability to restore normal cellular gene expression.
• Grapes with their seeds & skins contain the promising compound resveratrol and many other potent polyphenols including OPCs, catechins and anthocyanins.
• Strawberries & blackberries with their seeds contain the powerful antioxidant ellagic acid and high levels of anthocyanin pigments.
• The native American Aronia berry is one of the most powerful purple antioxidant fruits.
• Cranberry contains unique procyanidins along with anthocyanins, catechins, flavonols and phenolic acids.
• Acai is a rich source of anthocyanins and healthy omega-fats.
• We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
• Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in its Fresh form.
• No heat solvents or other harsh processing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Equal parts (429 mg) of Freeze-dried, Black Raspberry (Rubus occidentalis) fruit. Organic Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) fruit; Organic Acai (Euterpe oleracea) fruit; Organic Grape (Vitis vinifera, Pinot gris) whole fruit; Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit; Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) fruit; Organic Strawberry (Fragaria spp.) fruit.||429 mg|
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care adviser regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.