Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Non-Gmo Orange Blast 30 - Trace Minerals
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C + Vitamins/Minerals
- Energy - Immunity - Hydration
- Dietary Supplement
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO
When should I take a PowerPak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is PowerPak better?
- Better formula: only 1 g sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Essential electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
Certified organic cane sugar, citric acid, natural flavors blend (orange, other natural flavors), gum arabic (acacia senegal), malic acid, turmeric (curcuma longa) root extract (natural color), steviol glycosides, silica.
Allergen info: No known allergens. Gluten free.
|Serving Size:Ê1 Packet (4.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container:Ê30|
|Ê||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Total Sugars||1 g||Ê**|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||Ê||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid)||33 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||75 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) |
A concentrated seawater complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value not established.