Trace Minerals - Electrolyte Non-Gmo Orange Blast 30 Pkts
You save: 15%
Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
1,200 mg Vitamin C!
B Vitamins • Electrolytes • Antioxidants • Ionic Trace Minerals • Low Sugar
Non-GMO • Certified Vegan
Play Harder, Endure Longer
When should I take a Power Pak?
• Before, during and after your workouts to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
• After a hot day in the sun
• Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
• To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
• Non-GMO formula, less sugar and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
• NO caffeine, artificial flavors or artificial stimulants
• Contains essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium plus over 72 electrolytes from Ionic Trace Minerals
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur, but does not affec the quality of the product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||1 g||2%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1,333%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (Thiamin HCl)||0.45 mcg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||20 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1,042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide, ITM )||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||75 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||*|
|Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||*|