Terry Naturally, Tri-Iodine 12.5 mg, 90 Capsules
- Supports Strong Cellular Defense and Hormone Balance
- Breast, Prostate, and Colon Health
- Hormone Balance
- Menopause Relief
- Healthy Detoxification
- Cellular Defense
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Manufactured by a cGMP Compliant Facility
Three Forms of Iodine for Optimum Support
Are you getting the iodine you need from diet alone? Iodine consumption has dropped 50% in the last 30 years. This "missing mineral" is critical for multiple reasons and reliable food sources can be difficult to find. Research has shown you need different forms of iodine to target different health systems.
Tri-Iodine provides three beneficial forms of iodine to nourish multiple body systems: a blend of potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine. Three forms of iodine provide a wider spectrum of benefits:
- Potassium iodide and sodium iodide for hormone balance and immune health
- Molecular iodine for breast, prostate, colon, and cellular health
You Can't Live Without Iodine
Every cell in your body requires iodine to keep it functioning properly. But each day, you are exposed to iodine blockers: chlorine, bromide from bromated baked goods and soft drinks, and fluoride in tap water, just to name a few.
Tri-Iodine can help. It supplies the crucial support you need for:
- Breast, Uterine, Prostate, and Colon Health
- Hormone Balance and Menopause Relief
- Detoxification of Environmental Stressors
- Cellular Defense Throughout the Body
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily with food. For long-term use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsule), silica.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
(as potassium iodide 6,060 mcg,
sodium iodide 6,060 mcg,
molecular iodine [from kelp] 380 mcg)
|12,500 mcg (12.5 mg)||8,333%|