Skip to content

Solgar - Lecithin "95" Granules 16 Oz Softgels

by solgar
Original Price $18.79
Current Price $14.09
SKU 3398401561
Natural Soya, Minimum 95% Phosphatides, SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS • SUGAR, SALT AND STARCH FREE. Per 1 Tablespoon: Calories 50, Calories from Fat 35, Total Fat 4g 6%, Saturated Fat <1g 5%, Total Carbohydrate 2g <1%, Calcium 60mg 6%, Phosphorus 225 mg 23% Magnesium 15 mg 4%, Potassium 90mg 2%, Inositol 165mg, Choline 260mg, Phosphatidylcholine 1639mg, Phosphatidylinositol 998mg, Phosphatidylethanolamine 1425mg, Linoleic Acid 2210mg, Linolenic Acid 260mg ( % Daily Values)
Lecithin "95"
Granules
Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out