Nature’s Plus, Dyno-Mins Magnesium 250 Mg, 90 Tablets
- The Energy Supplements
- You Deserve the Best
- Quality Guaranteed
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Fortified with Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
- Yeast Free
Nutritional Support for Healthy Bones, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.
Nature's Plus© Dyno-Mins© Magnesium is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium supplies highest quality Phytavail Magnesium from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Magnesium is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for magnesium, including aminoate, citrate, aspartate, ascorbate, oxide, lysinate and methionate, maximize Phytavail Magnesium bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium enhances Phytavail Magnesium absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (Phytavail Complex - Proprietary blend of soluble plant based minerals, aminoate, aspartate, citrate, ascorbate, lysinate, methionate, rare earth elements and fructooligosaccharides [from Chicory root inulin, beet/cane])||250 mg||63%|