Life Extension, Uric Acid Control, 60 Capsules
- Support for Uric Acid Balance with Ayuric©
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Dietary Supplement
Terminalia bellerica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, bears edible fruit. A tannin-rich extract derived from this fruit has been shown in a clinical study to help keep uric acid levels within a healthy range. This patent-pending, standardized extract from T. bellerica inhibits the xanthine oxidase enzyme, thus modulating uric acid synthesis.
Ayuric© is a clinically studied, vegan, water-soluble product that supports healthy uric acid levels.
Uric Acid Control Benefits
- Helps maintain uric acid levels already within the normal range
- Inhibits xanthine oxidase enzyme
- Contains a clinically studied botanical ingredient with antioxidant properties
Get Patient-Pending Support Uric Acid Control contains Ayuric©. This patent-pending, standardized extract from Terminalia bellerica inhibits xanthine oxidase, thus modulating uric acid synthesis.
In a 24-week randomized placebo-controlled trial, volunteers with elevated uric acid levels who received twice-daily capsules of 500 mg T. bellerica extract demonstrated a notable 9.8% average decrease in uric acid levels after only 4 weeks. At the end of the study, uric acid levels were reduced by a remarkable 28.4%, with no reported adverse side effects.
This decrease in uric acid levels enabled 89% of the participants who were taking the extract to achieve targeted uric acid serum levels.
Further, evidence from pre-clinical studies suggests that the bioactive compounds in T. bellerica may also help support a healthy response to inflammatory factors and has antioxidant properties.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily after breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if the outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.Reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ayuric© Terminalia bellerica extract (fruit) [std. to 15% tannins]||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|