Badger Company, anti bug sunscreen spf 34, 2.9 Oz
- DEET Free
- Citronella & Cedar
- Tested to Repel Mosquitoes
- Contains 94% Organic Ingredients
- Water Resistant 40 min.
- Non GMO Certified by NSF
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Cruelty Free
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- PA +++
- Helps prevent sunburn.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
For children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|*Olive oil, *beeswax, *castor oil, *citronella oil, *lemongrass oil, *cedarwood oil, *rosemary oil, *geranium oil.|
Tested to repel mosquitoes. Not tested to repel other biting insects or pollinators.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adult supervision required.
Do not apply to children's hands.