Babo Botanicals, soothing diaper cream, 3 Oz
- 25% Zinc Oxide
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Worry Free
- Sensitive Skin
- 25% Zinc Oxide Protectant
- Helps Teat Irritated Skin
- Clinically Tested
- For Sensitive or Irritated Skin
- With Pure Flower & Plant Extracts
- Dermatologist Tested
- Pediatrician Tested
- Allergy Tested
- No Icky Chemicals
- Paraben, Phthalate Free
- Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Certified B Corporation
- Cruelty Free
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seals out wetness.
Kneed tube well before use.
- Change we and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply the cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime wet diapers can be prolonged.
Zinc Oxide 25%
Inactive Ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, beesax*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, calendula officinalis extract* chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, fragrance, helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil*, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, nasturtium officinale flower/leaf extract*, orbignya oleifera seed oil, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, pueraria lobata root extract*, ricnius communis (castor) seed oil*, spiraea ulmaria flower extract*, tocopherol.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
For external use only.
When using this product - Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if - Condition worsens - Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.