Thorne Research, L-Carnitine 330mg, 60 Capsules
The amino acid L-carnitine is a cofactor required for the metabolism of fats and their subsequent transport into the mitochondria, where they undergo oxidation and produce energy.* Individuals prone to being deficient in L-carnitine, and for those whom supplementation would be advisable, include individuals on dialysis and individuals who are HIV-positive.* Supplementation with L-carnitine appears to be of benefit in supporting general wellbeing, appetite control, cardiovascular health, carbohydrate metabolism, reproductive health, and muscle health.
- Helps convert fat to energy
- Helps improve performance during aerobic exercise
- Supports optimal skeletal and cardiac muscle function
- Supports healthy levels of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Promotes healthy sperm count and sperm motility
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
|L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)||330 mg||†|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.