Microbiome Labs, Mega IgG2000, 120 Capsules
Mega IgG2000 from Microbiome Labs is a dairy-free, high concentration immunoglobulin (IgG) that supports mucosal immunity, maintains microbial balance, supports a healthy response to environmental toxins, and maintains healthy barrier function. Unlike other milk-derived immunoglobulins on the market, Mega IgG2000 is derived from bovine serum, making it lactose-free, casein-free, and beta-lactoglobulin-free.
- Supports mucosal immunity and maintains microbial balance
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption to support a healthy metabolism
- Supports a healthy response to environmental toxins
- Maintains healthy mucosal barrier function in the digestive tract
- Immunoglobulins are proteins that function as antibodies to bind environmental toxins
4 capsules contain:
Serum-derived immunoglobulin concentrate (ImmunoLin) 2g
---Immunoglobulin G (IgG) 900mg
---Immunoglobulin M (IgM) 100mg
---Immunoglobulin A (IgA) 20mg
---Bovine serum albumin 100mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water).
Contains NO: dairy.
Bovine-Based: Do not consume if you have a beef allergy.
Ages 2+: Take 4 capsules daily with or without a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before use. Keep out of the reach of children.