Dr. Rath, Healthy Cell Growth Formula, 180 Capsules
All cells building our body and its organs multiply and die in an orderly fashion that assures our optimum health. Our body's cells are surrounded by a biological mesh made of collagen and other natural components called connective tissue. This tissue can be temporarily dissolved with the help of collagen digestive enzymes, called matrix metalloproteinases MMPs to accommodate new cell growth or other biological functions, and it is quickly rebuilt in a healthy condition. However, abnormal cells have an ability to dissolve connective tissue continuously allowing for their uncontrolled growth and spread to other organs. Dr. Rath identified key natural substances, such as L-Lysine and Vitamin C which are essential for maintaining connective tissue strength and integrity and limiting its excessive digestion by MMPs. These natural components work in biological synergy with other amino acids, trace elements, plant derived polyphenols quercetin and green tea extract and a natural blend of collagen peptides to support optimum function of connective tissue necessary for maintaining healthy cell growth.
The Dr. Rath Healthy Cell Growth Formula
The Dr. Rath Healthy Cell Growth Formula is built on our pioneering scientific research and our innovative nutrient synergy approach. Our scientific advances in these areas are applied in selecting and analyzing effective combinations of natural compounds for maximum health benefits.
Key Synergy Nutrients
Vitamin C, the B-vitamins, Lysine, Proline, N-acetyl cysteine, Collagen hydrolizate, Green tea extract, Quercetin and many others.
- Vitamin C Plays a critical role in the production of collagen and ensures its proper structure. Vitamin C is essential for strong connective tissue, and is also the most important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and protects cells from free radical damage. It participates in numerous biochemical reactions that generate cellular energy and acts synergistically with lysine, proline and other nutrients.
- Lysine Lysine is an essential amino acid, which signifies that it must be obtained from the diet and is an important building block of collagen fibers. Lysine also helps in collective tissue stabilization by controlling the destructive activity of collagen digesting enzymes.
- Green tea extract Epigallocatechin Gallate EGCG is a type of green tea extract that has significant antioxidant and anti carcinogenic properties. EGCG also stops the action of the collagen digesting enzymes, matrix metalloproteinases MMP-2, 9 , which are secreted by several types of cancer cells to help them spread throughout the body.
- Quercetin Quercetin is a type of flavonoid found in apples, onions and citrus bioflavonoids. Due to its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, quercetin can be very beneficial. It protects free radical damage, and supports healthy function of the immune system. According to Dr. Raths research team, quercetin is proven to work in synergy with EGCG and therefore increase the protective effects of EGCG on the bodys cells.
- Collagen hydrolysate Collagen hydrolysate is a type of collagen that is easily absorbed into the blood stream when consumed in a form of a dietary supplement. Collagen is a very important protein for our health about 30% of the total body proteins are collagen.
Serving Size 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value***|
|Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, from calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate and Ascorbyl Palmitate||710 mg||1183%|
|Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol||160 IU||40%|
|Vitamin B1 from Thiamine Monoitrate||6 mg||400%|
|Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin||6 mg||353%|
|Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 from Pyridoxine HCI||6 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin||15 mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid from Calcium D-Pantothenate||30 mg||300%|
|Calcium from Calcium Ascorbate||22.50 mg||2%|
|Magnesium from Magnesium Ascorbate||50 mg||13%|
|Selenium from L-Selenomethionine||30 mcg||43%|
|Copper from Copper Glycinate||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese from Manganese Citrate||1 mg||50%|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract 80% Polyphenols||1000 mg||*|
|L-Lysine from L-Lysine HCI||900 mg||*|
|Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen||100 mg||*|
|Quercetin from Quercetin Dihtydrate||50 mg||*|
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Cellulose (Capsule), Nu-FLOW (Organic Brown Rice Concentrate)
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
While HiLife Vitamins strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HiLife Vitamins.