Allergy Research, Zinc Citrate 50 Mg, 60 Capsules
Zinc is a mineral that is essential to proper function of every cell in the body. Citrate is derived from citric acid. Zinc Citrate is a combination of both components, neither one of which is produced by the body. Therefore, it must be introduced into our system by consumption of certain foods, drinks and nutritional supplements. The benefits of Zinc Citrate 50 mg include the following:
- It supports growth of children.
- It is well-tolerated by the digestive system.
- It may reduce the severity of colds, mouth sores and throat infections.
- It may promote quicker healing of skin injuries.
- It is fundamental for healthy hair.
As a dietary addition, Zinc Citrate is especially valuable for the elderly as it supports the function of the immune system.
We Also Recommend
Amazing Grass, Immunity Tangerine Green Superfood 30 Servings, 7.4 Oz