Now you can nourish your immune system with an elegant daily regimen of the most advanced immune-potentiating botanicals ever discovered. Research shows that a comprehensive strategy administering immune targeting agents are highly recommended in addition to general immune essentials such as Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate heptahydrate, in clinically promoting the body’s natural defense mechanisms.*
1. N-ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC) is an upper-respiratory powerhouse to help maintain healthy lung function during times of immune stress.* Scientific Research has demonstrated NAC’s immune-supporting properties that can be specific to supporting a healthy inflammatory response to oxidative stress that can potentially affect the lungs.*
2. BACILLUS SUBTILIS is a probiotic spore former (sporebiotic) that concentrates its actions on supporting immune function and digestive stability by offering the following benefits: • Supports the body’s own natural inflammatory response • Crowds out bacterial pathogens and maintains healthy gut flora • Supports the healthy immune reaction of intestinal cells • Communicates with intestinal cells to maintain the gut barrier’s function • Can persist in the GI tract, increase its numbers and then re-sporulate.*
3. NUCLEOTIDES are tiny building blocks of nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) which are the blueprints for every cell in your body.* Nucleotides function as cellular signaling agents and enzymatic cofactors to promote overall support for immunity, from innate immune response to adaptive immune response. Nucleotides help maintain healthy gut CELL REGENERATION* flora and reinforce the gut barrier’s function to promote healthy immune reaction of the intestinal cells.*
4. 1,3 BETA-GLUCANS are a unique immune compound demonstrated to support the immune system by promoting the maturation and activation of the innate and adaptive immune systems of the body.* This compound promotes healthy immune function by working on the cells of the innate and adaptive immune defense systems to mobilize a complex set of immune defense mechanisms.* This clinically support the body’s natural defense mechanisms during time periods when immune specific concerns are present.*
5. ALLICIN from garlic proves to be a highly significant immune support agent.* Garlic that contains high Allicin content has been shown to promote critical components of the innate immune system and also play an essential role in the adaptive immune response during times of stress.* When raw garlic cloves are crushed, an enzyme known as alliinase is released and catalyzes the formation of sulfuric acids to form a thiosulfinate known as allicin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Share this post
- Tags: Immune Support