Whether you are looking for antioxidants, krill oil or probiotics, Healthy Origins is worth considering. Why? Well, to begin with, the name reflects the company’s mission: to provide customers with a HEALTHY value from reliable ORIGINS.
6 More Reasons to Choose Health Origins:
- They are a family-owned and operated company – and they will be celebrating their 25th anniversary of being in business this year.
- Healthy Origins tests their products for potency, allergens, microbiological contaminants and heavy metals through an independent, third-party lab.
- They don’t use hidden fillers, coatings, or bindersAnd when it comes to gelatin, they only use kosher/halal certified bovine (beef) gelatin.
- Most of their ingredients are patented and branded and backed by scientific clinical research.
- Healthy Origins products are manufactured with strict compliance to FDA and GMP guidelines.
- You know exactly where their products are made. Their contract manufacturing is done in the United States except for the following:
- Coconut Oil (Canada)
- Flax Oil (Canada)
- Chia Seed (Canada)
- Organic Spirulina (India) and
- Organic Chlorella (India)
Healthy Origins Products
Here at Hi Life Vitamins, we are proud to carry an extensive range of supplements and probiotics from Healthy Origins, including:
- Healthy Origins Probiotic 30 Billion CFUs, a dynamic blend of eight beneficial bacteria strains and 30 billion colony-forming units (CFU's), which support a positive balance of micro flora in the intestines.
- Powerful antioxidants like Healthy Origins Astaxanthin, which may support joint health, cardiovascular health, eye health and healthy immune function.
- Healthy Origins Digestive Enzymes, which includes 14 distinct enzymes that support your digestive system. Our non-GMO formula is soy-free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina, a fresh-water blue-green algae that is an excellent source of phytopigments, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
If you have questions about Healthy Origins probiotics and supplements, or if you are interested in any of the other quality brands we carry – including BlueBonnet, Carlson Labs and MiaDerm – please contact us.
Share this post
- Tags: Probiotics